Wednesday 30 August 2017

Shop locavore!

After I visited with my client, I popped into the local farm, Miller's Bay, for supplies.  I coated the pork in flour, cooked it first, removed it, and then did the veggies, an onion first! I threw in some spices, then put it on top of some leftover brown rice. Yummy!

I don't think I could make it again, as I'm not sure what I put in for spices, soya sauce, Worcestershire, flour, extra liquid, a spoonful of spice dry mix for Guacamole. Taste as you go...

7 comments:

Olga said...

Those no-recipe, whats fresh and available meals are often the best -- and maybe more so for being a one time event.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Fresh is best... so is try it and see!!! YAM xx

Debbie said...

Looks and sounds so yummy. The best way to make a meal, is with love instead of a recipe!

DeniseinVA said...

A productive day, your recipe looks very yummy. There are times when I throw ingredients into one pot that is called 'left overs in the fridge' soup or casserole :)

Anonymous said...

Fresh veggies gives more taste for the dish:)

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like the look of those veggies!

All the best Jan

William Kendall said...

Looks good!